The Gender Health Conference: Inland Region will be held Thursday, August 29, 2019, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at University of California Riverside, 302 Highlander Union Building, Riverside, CA 92521.
The mission of the conference is to provide a platform for education and development of gender health capacity in Riverside and San Bernardino counties. The conference is open to members of the transgender, intersex, and queer communities as well as medical and behavioral health providers, offering education, information, and resources to support a more inclusive healthcare system that is affirming of gender and sex diversity.
The Conference will include:
- Provider training sessions
- Evidence-based allyship workshops
- Professional and community panels
- Transgender community education (Led by the transgender community)
- Transgender, gender non-binary, and intersex resources and support
- Celebration and empowerment of transgender, gender non-binary, and intersex folks
The event is free to community members! Click here to register.